1. Purpose of data processing
The Company has performed collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for the performance of a contract made between you and the Company and in compliance with relevant laws according to the following purposes:
- For performance of any contract or agreement executed with you and also any action prior to execution of any contract or agreement between you and the Company.
- For your personal data processing for the performance of any contract or agreement executed between you and the Company.
- For the legitimate interest of the Company in processing your personal data as permitted by the law. The Company realizes your personal rights and benefits and ensure that they are not overriding our legitimate interest.
- For the purpose in which you have given an express consent to the Company.
- For protection or prevention of danger against life, body or health that you are unable to give your consent at that time in any reason whatsoever.
2. Personal data and source of collection
While performing collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, the Company may obtain your personal data directly from you or any external source which you have expressly given your consent to transmit or transfer your personal data. The Company classifies your personal data collected by us as follows:
|Type of Data
|Obtained from third party receiving your express consent
|Other sources that you intentionally disclose your personal data*
|Personal information (name, surname, gender, date of birth)
|Contact information (address, telephone number, email or social media)
|Transaction with the Company (purchase of products or services of the Company, conversation between you and the Company’s employee, information on use of the Company’s website, customer opinion survey, complaint letter on products or services and other matters of the Company, information on participation in the Company’s marketing activities, financial information)
*Upon obtaining your personal data from other sources, the Company will promptly notify you as required by the law.
3. Disclosure of personal data
The Company will not disclose your personal data to any third party, unless given your order to do so or given your express consent prior to such disclosure, including:
- Inquiry about your personal profile from a reference person whose name and telephone number are provided by you.
- Any third party that you have given your express consent for communication and inquiry about your personal data.
- Any sub-contractor, agent or any service provider making an agreement with you to execute any contract or agreement with the Company, including representative, agent, executive, employee or any person having legal relationship with such sub-contractor, agent or service provider and you.
- Employee, third party or any person authorized in writing or having a legal instrument to act on our behalf in communicating with the Company.
- Any financial institution, bank, insurance company or juristic person or natural person authorized in writing or having a legal instrument and executing a contract or agreement with you.
- Government official or any officer given the power by the law or the court or other government agencies, auditor having the legal power or the power of attorney or the legal instrument and executing a contract with your or having the legal power to inspect the Company’s business operations or legal compliance.
- Any government agency concerning anti-corruption, the Bank of Thailand or any government agency in charge of the nation’s security or economic security and having the legal power.
- Any lawyer, solicitor or juristic person or natural person authorized in writing or having a legal instrument whom you execute a contract with.
- Any person whom the Company discloses your personal data according to your order.
4. Retention period of personal data
The Company will collect your personal data during the validity period of the contract or agreement made with you for the purpose of data processing specified or notified to you. The Company reserves the right to retain your personal data for a period of 1 0 years from the termination date of such contract or agreement in compliance with relevant laws.
5. Transmission or transfer of personal data overseas
6. Data subject’s rights and exercise of rights
|Data Subject’s Rights
|Right to withdraw consent
|When the Company has processed your personal data after obtaining your consent, you, as the data subject, have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. The Company may continue processing your personal data if we can refer to another legal basis pursuant to the PDPA. If the withdrawal of consent may affect your data processing, the Company will notify you and ask for confirmation on exercise of right.
|Right to access and obtain copy of personal data
|You have the right to access and obtain copy of your personal data in possession of the Company and also request disclosure of acquisition of any personal data which is not given your consent.
|Right to personal data portability
|You have the right to request the Company to transmit or transfer your personal data in case that the Company prepares such data in an electronic format. Personal data which you exercise your right and the transferee’s personal data processing shall be done only after being given your consent or there is any necessity for data processing in the performance of the contract.
|Right to object collection/use/disclosure of personal data
|You have the right to object collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, except in case that the Company is required to comply with the law or uses such data as evidence for any litigation.
|Right to request erasing/destroying or anonymizing personal data
|You have the right to request the Company to erase or destroy your personal data or render such data anonymous in case that it is not necessary for the Company to use your personal data. The Company may object your exercise of right if such collection, use or disclosure of personal data is required by the law or to be used as evidence for any litigation of the Company.
|Right to suspend use of personal data
|You have the right to request the Company to temporarily suspend use of your personal data, for example, when you request to rectify your data or ask the Company to present the legal basis for data processing.
|Right to rectify and update personal data
|You have the right to request the Company to rectify and update your personal data.
|Right to file complaint
|You have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee if you determine that your personal data processing is illegal or non-compliant with the PDPA.
7. Personal data security measures
The Company prepares the personal data security measures as prescribed in the PDPA to ensure that collection, use or disclosure of personal data is in accordance with the measures. The Company will determine the guidelines which all employees shall strictly comply with and also the monitoring process for compliance with the measures. This is intended to ensure you that your personal data will not be lost, inadvertently destroyed, disclosed and misused or accessed by any unauthorized or ineligible person.
8. Data Protection Officer contact
This Privacy Notice was last updated on [25/02/2022]